Division: Entrepreneur Transformation and Development Division (ETD)
Position: Junior Executive
Qualification & Requirements: Minimum Degree in Business Management and other related fields (fresh graduates are encourage to apply)
- Responsible for SME business development, aftermarket sales and service, Bumiputera agenda and any related outreach programmes
- Execute development automotive aftermarket sector especially workshops, dealers and spare part suppliers which aimed at enhancing their capability and competency in aftermarket sector by participate in MARii’s programmes.
- Business proposal review of entrepreneur/SME companies in automotive aftermarket sector by coordinating and channeling to various agencies.
- Coordinate meetings with other departments and third parties such as MITI and agencies, KPDNKK, YPU, OEM Aftersales and others to perform duties, contribute ideas and enhance effectiveness of MARii.
- Engage potential clients via emails and phone to establish rapport and coordinate meetings.
- Coordinate, prepare, process and analyse data related for each programmes.
- Perform administrative and office support for ETD such as to compile and control all documents related to ETD programme, assist ETD members and associates in preparing documentation for issuing invoice and assist ETD members for travelling purposes including travel form, materials/module.
Other Specific Requirements:
- Must have knowledge in automotive industry, supply chain ecosystem, entrepreneurship, business development, account management & event management.
- Good & effective communication & presentation skills in Bahasa Melayu & English.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, good & effective communication skills in BM and English, managerial and presentation skills; and
- Critical and analytical thinking;
- Work with minimal supervision and long hours;
- Able to provide solutions in best possible and feasible ways with limited resources; and
- Able to work flexible working hours and provide necessary support as assigned by the Manager.
Please send in your resume at email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.