QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum a degree in Engineering specific in Automotive
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Preferably 1 or 2 years in practice
- Research & analysis on data collection and prepare interim report for related automotive Aftermarket matters.
- To handle related acts, Standards,
and guidelines for automotive aftermarket sector.
- To coordinate 4R2S workshops.
- To incharge in the Conference/ townhall/round table /Technical Talk session related to automotive aftermarket
- To assist in the Audit to the commercial vehicle (rebuilt) companies and OEM sales dealers
- To liaise with related Ministries and Government agencies as well as aftermarket stakeholders and association on all related aftermarket matters.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior.
OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge and enthusiasm in automotive sector
- Able to do Research analysis on data collection
- Knowledge in vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge in company quality Audit
- Knowledge in handling proper training/ workshop/ conference and other related arrangement
- Understanding the ISO 9000 requirement
- Good & Effective Communication skills in BM and English (Mandarin language is an advantage)
- Analytical skills with good command of written and spoken
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good co-ordination /planning/organising skills and able to meet tight datelines.
- PC literate and proficient in using all Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
Please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.