The MARii Academy of Technology was founded on the objectives of becoming a focal point for human capital and talent development, a learning centre and a facilitator for the commercialization of technology within the automotive industry, which has now seen its programmes, facilities and services being extended beyond these parameters to all other critical sectors within the Malaysian economy.
Located in Bukit Beruntung, Selangor the Academy also facilitates initiatives related to the transfer of technology, validation and the adoption of automation practices within the automotive industry and currently oversees five key human capital development programmes tailored towards enhancing the knowledge, skills, capability and employability of school leavers, undergraduates, graduates and industry employees.
Programmes currently being undertaken by the Academy are as follows:
Automotive Graduate Appenticeship Programme
- To equip undergraduates in the field of engineering with the right skill sets, practices and exposing them to the automotive industry expectations and workforce from the onset.
Industry Certification Engineering Programme (ICE)
- To train engineering diploma and degree graduates to seamlessly transition into and immediately make an impact in the rapidly-evolving landscape within and beyond the automotive industry.
Industry-Led Professional Certification Programme (IPC)
- To integrate Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) school leavers into the semi-skilled and highly-skilled automotive industry workforce.
Customized Human Capital Development Programme (CHDP)
- Enabling stakeholders within the automotive industry to tailor-made training modules for existing employees within the automotive industry to meet with specific business needs and challenges of the organization.
Digital Engineering & Prototyping Programme (DEP)
- Enhancing, preparing and empowering Malaysian automotive component manufacturers with digital engineering and prototyping capabilities that will enable them to face the challenges and seek out new opportunities moving forward in the new era of the automotive industry
Lean Production System (LPS)
- The Lean Production System (LPS) programme is conducted to continually enhance productivity, efficiency and minimize wastage within the manufacturing operations of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and suppliers to Malaysian car manufacturers PROTON and PERODUA.